Friday, January 27, 2012

6 weeks

(Originally written on November 30, 2011)



Gender: Unknown

Baby size: The size of a sweet pea. Too adorable!
From TheBump.com
Sleep: I'm normally a stomach sleeper, but that seems to be making my cramps worse so I've been sleeping on my sides. Which is much less comfortable. Between that and hubby's snoring, it's been a bit more difficult to fall asleep. Once I fall asleep, I'm great!

Movement: No

Feeling: Lazy! Major food aversion has arrived - nothing sounds appetizing. I was eating so great, but now meat/protein sounds so yucky to me.

What I miss: Not much :) (Except enjoying food)

What I'm looking forward to: Our first prenatal appointment on Monday! And our tacky sweater party on Friday.

Best moment this week: Sharing the news with our families on Thanksgiving - and Thanksgiving day/weekend in general.

Worst moment this week: Saturday night/Sunday morning. I was woken up at 3 a.m. with some of the worst cramps ever, hot, sweaty and nauseous. So painful! It's happened once since then but not as bad. My cramps seem to be getting a bit worse - everything I'm reading says it's normal and due to a growing uterus.

Milestones: "Growing like crazy, baby is starting to sprout eyes, ears, nose, cheeks and chin. Those little hands and feet - still webbed like paddles - might wiggle by week's end, the heart is beating (almost twice as fast as yours!), and blood is starting to circulate." -from thebump.com
Cravings: Fresh squeezed lemonade - easy thanks to our lemon tree.

Food Aversions: Almost everything but saltines.

No comments: