Friday, January 27, 2012

4 weeks

Here's my first belly picture!!! It was taken on November 15, 2011 - the day we found out! I'll tell you more about that day a little later.

Photobucket
That's just my normal plump self

Gender: I have a "boy" feeling right now. Not sure if we're going to find out.

Baby size: The size of a poppyseed - how cute :)
Image from thebump.com
Sleep: Some nights it's been normal/fine, some are sucky. Before I knew I was pregnant, I felt like hubby's snoring was getting louder but maybe that wasn't the reason...

Movement: Obviously not yet.

Feeling: Thrilled! Honored. Happy. Scared. Intimidated. Excited. Humbled. Physically: Not much different, though a tiny bit crampy and I had a few hot flash-type episodes.

What I miss: Is it bad to say wine already? 

What I'm looking forward to: Oh so much! Getting a baby belly, telling our families, going to our first doctor appointment, telling our friends, the fact that one of my close friends is due just a few weeks before me and our babies will be BFFs, buying maternity clothes...

Best moment this week: Finding out that we're expecting a little poppyseed!

Worst moment this week: Being afraid of anything bad happening to baby.

Milestones: I got through this first day without telling anyone - and I had so many opportunities during the day. Pretty impressed with that!

Cravings: Nothing really

No comments: