Friday, January 27, 2012

10 weeks

(Originally written on December 29, 2011)


Gender: Don't know and don't know if I want to know!

Size of baby: I believe that's a prune. Though it looks like a brain!
Sleep: Good :)

Movement: Nope

Feeling: Nauseous most days in the afternoon. I bought ginger candy at Whole Foods Market (the only place I could find it) and that helps. It's not nearly as bad as last week after the flu though. I definitely feel a bigger belly... and I'm very thankful that I'm not working right now. I'm so much happier and being able to take it easy when I need to is fabulous! I'm a lucky gal.

What I miss: Nothing!

What I'm looking forward to: New Years Eve and buying baby gear! I've been looking into cloth diapers, strollers, cribs, etc. I'm actually surprised I haven't bought anything yet.

Best moment this week: Christmas. Look what James got!!


Worst moment this week: Morning (aka afternoon) sickness.

Milestones: With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working. (Soon, legs will too.)

Cravings: Chocolate... just because there's too much Christmas candy around.

Food aversions: Beans, chicken, beef.

No comments: