Friday, January 27, 2012

5 weeks

(Originally written on November 23, 2011)

Photobucket

Gender: Unknown

Baby size: The size of an apple seed.
From TheBump.com

Sleep: Good... once I can actually fall asleep. I'm having weird pregnancy dreams too.

Movement: Nope

Feeling: Overall, fantastic! But sometimes sleepy and crampy, plus I've been congested for a few weeks. I really do feel great though.

What I miss: Nothing :)

What I'm looking forward to: Thanksgiving! All of our siblings will know after that.

Best moment this week: Telling our parents, putting up our Christmas tree, volunteering with my mom, and enjoying a Zumba class at the gym. In that order.

Worst moment this week: Nothing really. Can't complain!

Milestones: We told our parents about the pregnancy this week - they were and are thrilled :) The Bump tells me that baby is starting to form major organs (heart, stomach, liver, kidney) and systems (digestive, circulatory, nervous). 

Cravings: Nothing - in fact my sweet tooth is nonexistent these days.

No comments: