Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Goal #91: Buy a nice camera

Last week I ordered a new camera and it’s here! My old one had a good run, but it was purchased in 2004/2005 and technology has advanced a lot since then. My old Kodak EasyShare produces pictures that are grainy and especially bad if you try to zoom in at all.

I decided that buying a new one before my trip of a lifetime to Europe was an absolute must! After doing a lot of research, I decided on the Canon PowerShot SD1200-IS.

Here’s a little comparison of the picture quality.

My engagement ring with the old camera


My engagement ring with the new camera

I just got it last night so it was hard to test out in our house (it was dark ouside). There wasn't much to take photos of. I'll have to take some real pics before I can really evaluate... this weekend's trip to Santa Cruz is the perfect test :D

See my list of 100 goals to accomplish by my 30th birthday here.

1 comment:

MCW said...

I am very jealous of your new camera! I want one so bad...and love your ring!