Friday, November 6, 2009

Photo Friday: Halloween

Since last weekend was Halloween (and I didn't dress up), I'm posting pictures from Halloweens past. I don't dress up every year, but these are my favorites:


2008 - Flapper! I wish I had a better picture of the whole get-up, which included fishnet stockings, awesome flapper dress, pearls, clutch, feather boa, long gloves and headband.


This is a full-length shot, but I wasn't wearing most of the accessories.

Halloween 2008 was spent at a club with some friends from work.

I'm cutting friends out of these pictures, as I feel kind of weird about posting pictures of them where they probably don't even know about it.


2006 - Wilma Flintstone! I made my dress out of a ghost costume - I cut it into the right shape.

This was the first Halloween James and I were dating. He refused to dress up as Fred Flintstone. So lame.

I loved this costume, especially the fact that I made it all myself, including the Wilma necklace.

Halloween 2006 was a house party at the apartment of some good friends.

My idea for next year is a retro chick, kind of like this:


I'm sure I can find a totally groovy dress at a secondhand store, and some fugly accessories at the mall!

No comments: