Monday, August 16, 2010

Signs

The wedding's getting closer and I'm actually running out of projects! I have just a few things left. Here's what I worked on this weekend.

These signs will be placed on the first two rows of seats at the ceremony, reserved for our immediate family.


This is on our dining room chair



This is the chair we'll have at the ceremony


I also made this sign for our "card jar," for lack of a better word. I picked up this big vase thing at Ross for about $8 several months ago. I think it's really cool! It'll be placed on our gift table at the reception.


J also nailed stakes onto the signs I made so that they can be staked into the dirt at strategic locations.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love it! I love all the things you are doing yourself for your wedding. Very nice.

Nicole-Lynn said...

The signage turned out great!