Wednesday, August 18, 2010

T minus one month

It's almost wedding time! In exactly one month I'll be surrounded by all our friends and family, celebrating our marriage.

Amazingly, I'm calm and stress-free. Excited, but not nervous. I do have some last things to do, but I'm taking them one project at a time and slowly finishing them!

This weekend we're headed to Santa Cruz for the last visit before the wedding. We have final appointments with our reception venue, day of coordinator and bakery.

Next weekend is my bachelorette party!! We're going wine tasting in Napa and Sonoma... I am so excited!


The weekend after that is my second (and last) dress fitting, the weekend after that is a friend's wedding, the weekend after that is our wedding! This next month will fly by.

2 comments:

Rebekah said...

Wow! How exciting! The last month was probably my most stressful, only because of dealing with everyone from out of state. We planned my wedding while my parents lived across the country. But other than that, it was great! This month is going to fly by!

Kayleigh said...

I bet you're so excited -- and anxious!!

Have fun at your bachelorette. My maids are in the process of planning mine now... I'm already excited!