Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Cool band alert

The Undulations: Post-Modern Swing. This band is so FUN! You can listen to their music here, but they’re so much better live.

I discovered The Undulations at the I Street Gallery (my favorite gallery… probably due to their combination of amazing art, delicious food, and this rockin’ band playing most of the time) a year or two ago on Second Saturday. They play there live often.

That summer I became sort of an Undulations groupie. They play at a lot of local restaurants and I went several times. I’m pretty sure they started to recognize me :)

I haven’t seen them in a long time though… it’s been at least since last summer. The only upcoming show on their calendar is Music in the Park in Davis, and you can bet I will be there. I highly recommend that anyone in the area check it out. It’s totally worth the drive.

No comments: