Friday, December 24, 2010

I don't care what your mama says, Christmas time is here!

Anyone familiar with this song? I woke up singing it this morning. So funny! (It doesn't start until :18 in)



Today I'm working a half day, then will be off for a whole week!! I'm so excited for this "Christmas break" - my first one since my last year of college three years ago!

Tonight we're having James' mom over for Christmas Eve dinner. It's a simple menu but it's going to be good! I'm making ham, caesar salad, and creme brulee for dessert (which I've never made before)! I also picked up some King's Hawaiian rolls :) I didn't want to go all out because it's only the three of us, and we'd be drowning in leftovers.


Rita's bringing Filipino food - I think fried rice and lumpia.


Tomorrow morning we're off to my parents' house! For the rest of the week I'm thrilled at the idea of relaxing and getting things done around the house. Happy holidays to you and yours!

No comments: