Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas weekend recap

There's not much to say about Christmas 2010. Not that it wasn't great... it was just a low key holiday spent with family. James' parents came over on Christmas Eve for dinner. We gave his mom an album of our wedding that I made on Shutterfly (I'm planning to make a larger one for us that I'll share here). She gave me a super cute scarf that I love.


Early the next morning we set out for my parents' house where my whole immediate family plus grandma and my aunt and uncle joined for dinner.

We also did our secret santa gift exchange... James and I had each other and managed to keep that a secret for the past month! I got him a few t-shirts and DVDs he asked for - Avatar and the World Series 2010 8-disc set.


He got me just what I asked for - a long necklace and Sliding Into Home by Kendra Wilkinson (I already finished it!). Plus a cute little cheese server set.

I stayed at my parents' house until Monday to help them pack... they're moving closer to me! They've always lived about 100 miles away, and now they'll be just about 20. My dad has a great new job in this area. This weekend we'll be helping with the big move.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

What a fun Christmas! And that's awesome about your parents moving closer!