Saturday, February 20, 2010

Dreaming of home ownership

We won't be househunting until next winter, but lately I've been dreaming of having a home of our own, with more room. Don't get me wrong, I love our current duplex. It's charming, comfortable and in a great location. But it's not going to work forever due to its 1-bedroom-ness. I can't wait to have property of our own that we can paint and renovate however we so choose!

I'd love to have a functional backyard... it doesn't have to be huge, just somewhere to sit, eat and chat.

Source

With a fire pit!

Source

Where we can host barbeques in the summertime.

Source

We'll host Thanksgiving at our place. I loved doing that last year!

Source

And the party I'm especially excited about and have always wanted to become "our thing..." tacky sweater parties! We absolutely must host an annual sweater party for our friends!

Source

No comments: