Thursday, February 11, 2010

TV is taking over my life!

There are so many great shows on this season that I'm finding myself DVRing every night but not finding time to catch up! Here are my new and old favorites.

Monday
How I Met Your Mother on CBS
Accidentally on Purpose on CBS

Tuesday
LOST on ABC
Teen Mom on MTV
19 Kids and Counting on TLC
The Little Couple on TLC

Wednesday
Modern Family on ABC
Cougar Town on ABC

Thursday
The Real Housewives of Orange County on Bravo
Community on NBC
Parks & Recreation on NBC
The Office on NBC
30 Rock on NBC

Sunday
Keeping Up With The Kardashians on E!
Kendra on E!
Desperate Housewives on ABC

It's too much to catch up with!! Oh yeah, and I'm ashamed to admit that I was sucked into the MTV Jersey Shore marathon on Super Bowl Sunday. James and I both were :) The first hour, I was like "This is SO stupid!" then I continuted to watch and just had to know what happened to these trashy characters! I will probably watch next season... how embarassing! I honestly hadn't watched MTV in years but I do love 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom.

No comments: