Thursday, December 24, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Christmas

Today I'm thankful that it's almost Christmas, of course! I have a 3-day weekend starting tomorrow. I really wish it was more, but that vacation time is being saved for my trip to Europe and our wedding. Hopefully next year I can take a few more days off around the holidays.

However, a long weekend is SO needed right now! It's been a long, anxiety-ridden week at work. Nothing I can't handle... but I'm welcoming the short break.

Tonight we're going to James' mom's house to exchange gifts. Tomorrow we're leaving early in the a.m. to go to my parents' house 100 miles away. Christmas presents will be exchanged first, then probably games (We love games! I got a new one - Last Word - at our white elephant party at work), then my dad will cook a fab meal for dinner. Saturday is another round of wedding dress shopping with Mom and Victoria, my brother's girlfriend.

I'm thankful for all the time we get to spend with family.

No comments: