Monday, December 7, 2009

Snow forecast

Last night I learned that it was predicted to snow in Sacramento, and let's just say I was a little excited! It never snows here!


The last time it did was 8 years ago (according to the news). My hometown is 100 miles north and has the same climate – it also never snows. It did briefly when I was a sophomore in high school, and it was awesome! For those of us who hardly ever see snow, this is big news!

I was hoping to wake up to snow this morning, but sadly I was disappointed. It was just rain.

There was quite a bit of snow about 20 miles to the east of us – where the elevation is just a little higher. I SO wish I could have seen it!


I will say that although snow once a decade is exciting, I’m very glad that I live in a place where it doesn’t snow all winter long. That’s just too cold for me! I was only looking forward to it because it’s so rare here.


All images from weheartit

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

What gorgeous photos. What I wouldn't give for a Christmas with snow. I don't think we're going to see that in FLA anytime soon. Sigh.