Sunday, December 20, 2009

Wedding dress shopping

I went wedding dress shopping this weekend! It was so much fun! I can't thank my mom, sister Samantha and friend Michelle enough for joining me. Their advice was so needed and appreciated.

So, wanna see some pictures? Thank you Michelle for being the perfect photographer!

First I'll show you some definite NO dresses. There were some that looked great on the hanger but not so much on me:

1

2

3

4

5

6
[Yikes! Horrible on me!]

7

Here are some that were okay - but no.

8

9

10

11

12
[Doin' the robot]

13

I'm not going to reveal the final choice, of course. You'll have to wait 10 months for wedding photos for that! But here are some good ones that have wedding dress potential.

14

15

16

17

I haven't made a final decision, but there's a leader here...
Tell me your vote!

5 comments:

MCW said...

Love 17!

Stefanie K. said...

Okay, first - with I could see your smiling face b/c that would probably help me out A LOT. My favorites, in order are #8 (I know you said it's just okay, but I think it is SO flattering on you! And I love that it's assymetrical...sooo pretty), #15, #16/17 (but what color sash would you get? Match your Bridesmaids?) are a tie, and #14 is last on my list of favorites - but it still totally makes the list ;). How fuuuuun!!!!

Stefanie K. said...

that first line should say "wish I could..."

DOH! It's Monday!!

Unknown said...

Where did you go wedding dress shopping?? I love some of the ones you tried on!

Chardonnay said...

Most are from David's Bridal! The ones with the red carpet are House of Fashion in Sacramento.