Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thankful Thursday: TV with James

Thankful Thursday is getting hard! I know I have things to be thankful for, but it's tough to think of what they are and how to make a good blog post out of it.

Today I'm thankful for the TV shows James and I watch together (he helped me think of this topic last night as Glee was about to start). It's something we can do together every week and share.

The shows we watch religiously together: Desperate Housewives, Glee, Family Guy and Law & Order. He says he watches those first two for me, but I know he loves them!

Of course we enjoy doing other things together... but there are so many TV shows that we disagree on that it's really nice to watch something together, that both of us are interested in, while cuddling in bed.

Shows that I love and he hates: Anything on HGTV, Real Housewives of... (anywhere), The Little Couple, Jon & Kate + 8.

Shows that he loves and I hate: Everything on ESPN, wrestling, sports, sports... and sports.

No comments: