Friday, April 13, 2012

25 weeks


Size of baby: Mommy's little eggplant.
Sleep: I've had some trouble getting and staying asleep this week. I can't seem to get comfortable and I wake up frequently, even if I don't have to pee.

Movement: Every day. I love it so! It doesn't hurt or make me uncomfortable at all, but I can see how it might in a few months.

Baby moves most in the afternoon and evening, and I'm starting to wonder if it's because of my schedule - I talk more after 5 p.m. when hubby gets home. I know baby can hear me, and I wonder if I wake him up when I become all chatty telling daddy about my day?

Still waiting for daddy (or anyone) to feel it from the outside... usually when James or I put my hand on my belly he stops kicking. However, earlier this week baby kicked right on his hand several times. But he couldn't feel it anyway!

Feeling: Good, but I have to laugh at myself when I find it necessary to grunt to get off the couch, bed or out of/into the car. Ha. I feel great, though, aside from feeling 6 months pregnant :)

What I miss: The prospect of losing weight. Definitely not a possibility now - I know I'm going to get much bigger from here! I love my belly, but I'm not in love with my stretch marks and plump face.

What I'm looking forward to: Babymoon, continuing Bradley classes, hospital classes (labor and delivery tour, breastfeeding, infant care), baby shower.

Best moment this week: Hanging out with my fam!

Worst moment this week: I'm realizing that my arms and legs seem fatter. And they were not thin before, so boo.

Milestones: He has a new sense of equilibrium - baby now knows which way is up and which is down. He's growing more fat and more hair too.

Cravings: Easter sweets make me crave more Easter sweets. Vicious Delicious cycle.


Food aversions: Nothing really, though I don't love the idea of meat.

No comments: