Sunday, January 2, 2011

Book reviews

Over my week off for Christmas, I found myself with a lot of free time and managed to read 3 books in 5 days. To be honest, I probably read that many books in the last year. I really need to make it a habit because it's fun! Here's what I read.

Honeymoon by James Patterson
 

My friend gave me this book and insisted that I read it and would love it. She read it in 4 days... well I read it in 2! It's a thriller about a woman who dates rich men and an investigation into her multiple lives. It was great. I'd like to read more Patterson books.

Sliding Into Home by Kendra Wilkinson
 

I asked my secret santa for this book and it turned out to be James! I read this book in 2 days as well. I found it interesting because I'm a big fan of The Girls Next Door and Kendra. Anyone who isn't probably wouldn't like it, but they wouldn't read it anyway!

Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy


I bought this because I heard somewhere that it's "so hilarious!" but I didn't agree. It mostly just scared the crap out of me, and it's supposed to be funny but... eh. Okay I did laugh out loud in one part. It was kind of interesting but I wouldn't recommend it. It's about how horrible and painful and stressful pregnancy is.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

The James Patterson book sounds good! I haven't read many books by him, but what I have read, I've liked. Ha, I thought Belly Laughs was pretty funny. It didn't scare me, but I think it's funny how real she was in it! Most women don't talk like that.