Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Going to the...

... chapel ocean, and we're gonna get married!

I totally love the title/first sentence of this post and typing it made me choke up! We're taking off for Santa Cruz this afternoon... I probably won't post again until next week.

Even if things go wrong, if we get married then the day was perfect. It's easy to forget that amid all the appointments and projects, but I have to keep it in mind! The point is to marry the man I love - I am so thrilled that he will be my husband in just 3 days!!




Wish us luck!!

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Congratulations to you! You have the right attitude. Everything may not go the way you want it to, but in the end, you get married and that is most important! Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

MCW said...

I am so happy for you! Oddly I just teared up...I can't wait for pictures of you and your husband!

BG said...

woo!!! good luck and congrats! can't wait to see pics!