Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for...
  • Finding three different guitarists for our wedding who are under budget.
  • A close friend [since first grade!] moving to the area.
  • James cleaning the kitchen and vacuuming.
  • Finding a breathable garment bag for my wedding dress on Ebay for only $12 - now I don't have to worry about it getting smelly and discolored over the next 6.5 months. Speaking of which...
  • Getting married in 6.5 months!
  • Kickboxing class at the gym - the only exercise I'm able to stick with long-term. I've been going for over 3 years.
  • Work finally slowing down to a manageable amount. I was working way too much and way too late in the evening for a while there.
  • Discovering shoe repair. Repairing my heels for $12 is so much nicer than buying new ones for $50!

What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Under budget when it comes to wedding planning is a beautiful thing!