Sunday, March 21, 2010

Busiest week in a long time!

I'm exhausted! The past seven days have crazy. I felt like this a lot of the time:

(from here)

Sunday - The time change actually affected my sleep. Does that mean I'm getting old?!

Monday - Worked 11 hours without a lunch. Crazy work day. Did not enjoy!

Tuesday - Again, 11 hours and no lunch. Worst day at work in a long time. Maybe ever. So much work to do and be responsible for, but at least we met our 7 p.m. deadline.

Wednesday - Shorter day, only 9.5 hours! I was too tired to go out for St. Patrick's Day after :(

Thursday - Got to leave early for the whole office to attend the CAPPIES - the annual awards dinner for the Sacramento Public Relations Association. We won five awards for our work on behalf of a client!

Friday - James and I went out to Ninja Sushi with some friends after work. 99 cent sake bombs? Yes please!

Saturday - Went out do dinner at Formoli's with some more friends. How social of us!

Today I went shopping and worked on a wedding project, which I'll blog about soon.

As you can see, this week was way busy for fun and not fun reasons. A three day weekend would be GREAT right about now! Unfortunately, that's not happening. Coming up in the next few weekends we're going to Santa Cruz to meet with musicians to play at our wedding. We're also heading to my parents' NEW house to help decorate!

1 comment:

am258 said...

yummy sushi on friday!!
so good to see you :)

also in the works... i may be moving back to sac soonish!!