Saturday, March 20, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday on Saturday

I always read through my blogroll on Saturday morning and wish that I had participated in fill in the blank Friday the day before. Kaitlin (who I went to college with) posts is via Lauren, and it seems fun so I'm going to do it too, even though it's not Friday!

1. Today I am wearing PJs still! I'll put on shorts and a T shirt shortly.

2. My favorite childhood food was pizza from Marco's and my favorite food now is my homemade lasagna.

3. A day that I am too busy to eat breakfast at home, and eat lunch at all is a day that I am too busy.

4. The last movie I saw was Bravehart on TV and the next movie I want to see is The Hangover - I still haven't seen it!

5. My favorite smell is cookies fresh from the oven because it's cozy and sweet!

6. A weird little quirk I have is I count stairs as I go up or down them. I actually count a lot of things, but mostly stairs.

7. When I take personality quizzes they always say that they can't categorize me because I'm too random. I like that about me, and it's totally true.

No comments: