Saturday, March 13, 2010

Friday date night at Formoli's

Last night James and I went to a restaurant called Formoli's, which happens to be owned by one of his good friends from high school!

We drove by it months ago and I said "Hey, isn't Formoli the last name of your friend from high school?" He said yes, but then we forgot about it for a while.

Then a few weeks ago I drove by again and made a point to check out their web site. Turns out, the owner and chef is the brother of his best high school friend, who he was also good friends with! So we had to go check it out.

Aimal recognized James right when we walked in, even though they hadn't seen each other in about 8 years.

The restaurant was very cute and the service was great. I had the house pasta and he had the whiskey burger, which had the most delicious ciabatta bun. We also had the crab crostini appetizer, which I liked even though I don't like seafood.

We'll definitely visit again soon.

1 comment:

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

Sounds like such a fun evening!