Monday, August 3, 2009

Wedding weekend

This weekend was a blast. First we got engaged. That was cool. Then Saturday we drove up to my hometown of Corning, California to attend the wedding of two friends from high school, Cassidy and Nate. It was classy and beautiful - just like I knew it would be because Cassidy has excellent taste.

I got to visit with lots of old friends who I haven't seen since I was a teenager. It was tons of fun! Pretty much everyone said they didn't recognize me at first, which is strange. I think it's because my hair is darker and I have bangs now.

A shot of me, the bride, Megan and Lauren.

On Sunday we hung out with my parents, brother and his girlfriend before driving back home. What a great weekend!

1 comment:

Amber said...

I still haven't posted about Seattle but if you have any questions before you go, you can email me: Ber611 at aol dot com. I know you already have some stuff planned so I don't wanna tell you anything you already know. Just let me know if you have any questions! And congrats on the engagement!!!