Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's time for the 100 push up challenge

After seeing several recent photos of myself and cringing at the huge, flabbiness of my arms, I’ve realized that I need to once again start the hundred push ups training program.

It sounds completely unattainable (to me, at least), but the program gradually increases the number of push ups you do each day until you’re doing 100 at once. I don’t necessarily want to do 100 push ups, I just want sexy arms. Push ups, as the site explains, are a simple exercise that I can do in my home any time, and tones the arms well. Sounds good to me.


I don’t remember where I first saw this web site, but last year I started it just for fun. It went great for a few weeks – my push up ability improved a lot… but then I forgot about it, of course. Darn it.

That time I didn’t really have motivation to do it, but this time I must improve the way my arms look. Yuck! I’m not going to post said photos and draw attention to it, but if you look at photos of me that I’ve posted recently I’m sure you’ll see what I mean.

When we return from vacation (which I am so, so, so excited about!), I’m going to start this darn program and tone my arms! It shouldn’t be too hard to stick with, right?

No comments: