Sunday, June 14, 2009

May/June weight loss

I was supposed to update my weight loss progress (ahem, or rather, weight gain…) at the end of May. However, I didn’t own a scale and my boss took the one that we were using for The Biggest Loser contest home. I was weighing myself at the gym, but I always go after work. You are mistaken if you think I’m going to count my end-of-the-day weight, after eating 2 – 3 meals! That makes a big difference!

So this weekend I finally picked up my own digital scale, which tells me I’ve gained 1 pound since the end of April. That’s not as bad as it could be, but still crappy. I’ve been working a little more, causing me to miss my kickboxing class. To make it, I have to leave right at 5:00. And if I can’t go to kickboxing, I sometimes won’t work out at all, because everything else is boring and hard! I have lots of lame excuses and need to do better :(

I’m still keeping track of my calorie intake, which is probably why I haven’t gained more. I’m eating about 1700 a day. The goal is always 1500, but I’m not going to go hungry!

Next update to come in a month or so…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have struggled with my weight my entire life so I really understand. You have a good attitude about enjoying life as well as being realistic so I'm sure you'll always look as cute as your photos show. Good work!