- Lots of stuff is going on with me lately but none of it feels significant enough to deserve its own post.
- We had a Mother's Day dinner at our house - I made chicken parmesan.
- On Saturday I went to a bridal shower for a good friend. I'm so happy for her, and looking forward to her wedding in June. It was nice to catch up with the bride and other friends.
|Me & the bride with a random stranger, Halloween 2008|
- After the bridal shower I met J at a housewarming party for one of his coworkers. It was fun.
- I'm making magic cookie bars for the party. I've made them once before and they're fabulous.
- It's rare that I want to go to the movies, but I really want to see Bridesmaids and The Hangover Part II. Rose and I went to see Water for Elephants recently too. I don't think I've been to the theater 3 times in the past 2 years. Seriously.
- Things are happening on the house front. Good things. I'm just afraid to jinx it so I'm not announcing anything yet ;)
- I'm over Facebook. They blocked it at work a few months ago and not having access to it has made me not care.
- My brother is getting married in 12 days! That will be fun and emotional. I get a 4.5 day weekend for it, so that's exciting too.
- I have a bunch of stuff from our wedding that I really need to sell on Craigslist or elsewhere. These signs, our table overlays, candles... it's just taking up space!