Monday, November 15, 2010

Free holiday cards from Shutterfly

I debated participating in this promotion, because I'm just not sure that we're holiday card people. But what do I have to loose?! This is the only year we can send a fabulous picture of us on our wedding day to everyone we know, so I should take advantage of that.

If you've been living under a rock (because every blogger in the world has posted about it already), Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards to bloggers! Go here if you'd like to participate. I'm loving these ones:


I like cards that cause me to sing a Christmas song in my head :)
Holly & Jolly found here


A close contender.
Cool Blue Holly found here 

I'm excited to send these to all our family members and show off our wedding photos! And the fact that they're giving away 50 is just fate, since that's just about exactly how many wedding invitations we sent.

No comments: