Friday, October 22, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday



I am going major shopping tomorrow. I'm hoping to pick up some Christmas decor, shoes, work clothes, birthday gifts, Halloween candy and more. It's a bit overwhelming.

I wish that the work week was 4 days, and the weekends were 3.

I like being married to my husband.

I can cook. I've been making some delicious dinners lately! I need to be taking pictures and blogging the recipes.

I hope I start going to the gym again.

I think that I'm so over our house. I want a new one and am obsessed with online house hunting.

I was having too much fun hanging out with my sister last night to watch Jersey Shore. Maybe Sunday will be DVR catch up day.

Brought to you by the little things we do

4 comments:

Rebekah said...

What a fun time! I'm jealous of your shopping. That sounds like fun!

The Ferris Wheel said...

Hi -- Can you please e-mail me at jan@surewest.net? I would love to blog about a couple of your wedding details for Sacramento Magazine's "Our Wedding" blog (http://www.ourweddingmag.com), namely the DIY flowers and -- possibly -- the house rental aspect of an out-of-town wedding.

Probably just the flowers, though, if you are cool ... and a photo to run with the blog post if you are even cooler!!!

Thanks much.

Jan Ferris Heenan/jan@surewest.net

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Can't wait to see what you buy when you're out shopping!
Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com

Jenny @ Simcoe Street said...

Thanks for your visit -- I can't wait to see your Christmas stuff :)
As you can tell, I adore Christmas, too
I'm having a giveaway starting tonight, so come by when you have a chance if you're interested
Jenny
www.simcoestreet.blogspot.com