Sunday, June 27, 2010

$23 bridesmaid dress

I haven't had a chance to get a dress for my maid of honor yet, since she's been in Europe since September and will be there for a few more weeks. We were planning to go shopping when she gets back in July.

I stopped by Ross last week and looked through the dress section... and found the perfect dress! It's pretty much exactly what I would have picked anyway, plus it was an absolute steal at $23!

So I decided to go ahead and buy it in not one but two sizes, and hopefully one of them fits and looks good on Rose. If not, we can easily return both of them, but I'll return at least one anyway. We still may hit up the mall to see if we can find something better but I think she'll look like a hottie in this dress :)

1 comment:

Kayleigh said...

this would be perfect for one of my bms too!