Friday, April 16, 2010

Fill in the blank Friday

Tonight's a fill in the blank kind of night, don't you think?
Thanks Lauren.

1. The first thing I do in the morning is pee, then put my hair up and brush my teeth.

2. Every night before bed I watch TV, snuggle, make sure my alarm is on, & tell James goodnight & I love you.

3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is watch TV and drink wine.

4. Something that makes me cringe is watching Michael Scott on The Office.

5. Social situations are things I make myself attend. Sometimes I'd just rather lounge at home, but I know friend time is important. And I always have a great time.

6. I like to collect wine corks. I always put them in a drawer rather than in the trash, and I don't know why. Other than that I try not to collect anything because I really dislike clutter. That doesn't mean my house isn't cluttered... but I do my best to minimize it.

7. Weekends are for relaxing, grocery shopping, watching Law & Order reruns.

No comments: