Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Annireversary!

In exactly one year, James and I will be at our wedding ceremony saying our vows. And yes, I do mean exactly one year, as I am a huge dork and scheduled this post to go up at 5:15 p.m. on September 18.

At that point, we will have been together for over four years! I'm extremely excited to get together with everyone we love and celebrate our relationship. Being married will be awesome, I'm sure :D

Tonight we're going to Chicago Fire to celebrate our annireversary (P.S. I'm quite proud that I coined that catchy little word. Get it? Anni-reversary? One year before?? Yes!).

Today is also the day my sister (and maid of honor) Rose flew to Ireland! I'm sad that I won't be seeing her for eight long months, but that's overshadowed by my excitement for her study abroad experience. Not to mention excitement that I'll be visiting her in Europe the next time I see her!

Happy weekend!

No comments: