Friday, May 29, 2009

Goal #60: Hang out with my cousins

Since I wrote this list I’ve had plenty of quality hang-out time with my cousin Heather. I'm glad we're practically neighbors now!

And Thursday night I got to see another cousin Amanda, who I hadn’t seen in a whole decade! I did see her for about 20 seconds in 2003 or so, but I’m not going to count that.

I think I can declare this goal accomplished.

I also have solid plans to cross off lots more goals over the next few months! Specifically, numbers 31, 55, 94, 96, and 97... as well as tentative plans for 23, 24, 25, 26, 50, 57, and 69 by the end of the summer. That's some serious goal accomplishing :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

You don't blog very much anymore. I miss it.

Chardonnay said...

Victoria, your comment made me happy! I just can't think of anything to say lately.