Tuesday, April 28, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

I’ve been nominated for a blog award! Thanks to Lady Jane for the kind-of-silly-but-still-very-sweet-and-thoughtful “One Lovely Blog” Award.


I’m supposed to:
(a) Accept the award, post it on your blog with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
(b) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Okay well I don’t even follow 15 blogs, so I’m just going to nominate these women whose blogs I enjoy...

Ryn @ And On We Go... - I just found her blog a few days ago and loved reading about her wedding, house, and other fun stuff. She has a list of 100 goals like me, and I didn't even steal the idea from her.
Cassidy @ Dandelions In The Grass - I know her in real life! Well, I haven't seen her in 5 years, but still. I think we met in 4th grade.
Marissa @ The Shared Journey - She's a professional writer, and her blog has made me cry a time or two. She also makes me want to move to NYC.
Stefanie @ Stefanie's Stories - Stefanie is a really good writer and I'm a loyal reader. Her husband is from the same obscure county in NorCal as me.
Sandy @ Life + Baby - Her son Ethan is so cute! I can tell she's a supersweet person and a great mommy.

Congrats to the newest nominees for the One Lovely Blog award.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

Wow! I am so honored!!!! Thank you so kindly for this blog award. You have definitely made my day. If you visit NY, let me know and I'll tell you all the fabulous places to go! :)
I really appreciate your awarding me with this. I can't wait to read more of your blog!