Monday, August 1, 2011

Meal Plan Monday 8/1

August already?! Housewarming party planning time!

Monday: Out (Groupon that's about to expire!)

Tuesday: Thai style BBQ chicken (We just had this last night but I made a double batch) with summer squash bake

Wednesday: Turkey burgers

Thursday: Chicken salad (Been craving this...)

Friday: Chicken spaghetti (Apparently I'm all about chicken this week)

Saturday: Out (BBQ at our friends' house - I'm planning to bring broccoli salad)

Sunday: Sausage potato burritos OR spicy garlic lime chicken with spicy green beans... it's a lot of chicken but it sounds good and I'm loving those green beans! I think when you crave veggies you have to take advantage.

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

We eat chicken probably 3-4 times a week. I know some people think it gets old fast, but there are so many things to do with it! These all sounds great!