Friday, June 15, 2012

34 weeks

Oh I just love my pregnant belly!


Size of baby: The size of a butternut squash.
Sleep: Bad on the hot nights, and sometimes uncomfy. But overall fine if it's not scorching hot. It takes conscious momentum to get up!

Movement: I L.O.V.E. sitting on the couch and watching my belly move around (I still can't figure out what is where though... I can feel hard lumps but don't know if they're a butt or a head)!

Feeling: Tired! 6 months ago I often went on 1.5 to 2 hour walks, while these days just 30 minutes has me feeling like I have weights on my feet. I've had a lot of leg cramping in the evening too.

What I miss: Those 2 hour walks... even when I don't feel completely exhausted, sometimes we have to turn back because I have to pee so. bad. I even try to cut back on drinks and pee a lot before we leave, but there's no winning - haha.

What I'm looking forward to: Meeting our peanut in a month and a half... though I'm really freaked out that it's so soon!

Best moment this week: My fabulous sister offered to take maternity pictures for me, so that's what we did last night! It was so much fun and I can't wait to see them!!

Worst moment this week: Our friend Tina's memorial service. It was a beautiful celebration of life, but I wish it was taking place 60 years from now.

Milestones: Baby's urinating about a pint a day (you got nothing on me, peanut!). He can hear me - and I've read that I could start singing lullabies now and he'll recognize them once he's born and be calmed by them. I'm sorry but I just feel too stupid singing lullabies to my belly! I'll try but... it feels weird. This baby will probably be calmed by Katy Perry and "Call Me Maybe" ;)

Cravings: Cereal and popsicles.

Food aversions: I'm struggling to eat my leafy greens, unless it's a restaurant salad. Homemade salads are never as good.

No comments: