Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Biggest Loser

We are having a Biggest Loser competition at work, starting next week. Those of us who would like to loose a few pounds are going to do our best for 12 weeks. Each participant will contribute $25, and the one who looses the largest percentage of body weight will get all the money.

I need to make exercise a priority like it was a year ago, just for my health. My goal is to go to the gym twice a week, work out at home once a week, and another form of exercise once a week – biking, walking or something.

When I lost 10 pounds in 2007/2008 that’s how I did it. Then at the end of college I stopped working out as much because school was so demanding. When I graduated and started working full-time, I just didn’t make time for the gym. Time to form new habits.

Wish me luck!

No comments: