Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday: Quality time

Today I'm thankful for spending lots of time with my sweet fiance, James!


If you don’t know us, you might not know that he is still a student. He’ll graduate from his Physical Therapy Assistant program in May. I’m excited about this for several reasons – one of them being that we’ll have lots more quality time together!

I met James when we were both students at Sacramento State. We both graduated with our Bachelor degrees in 2008, and the following semester he started the PTA program – which only offers night classes.

For over a year (the whole time we’ve lived together) he’s been gone until approximately 10 p.m. Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and sometimes Thursdays! I’m forced to entertain myself after work… but that’s coming to an end!

Next week marks the beginning of his externship, when he’ll be working in a clinic 40 hours a week with normal business hours. Then after work we’ll get to hang out together, yay!

I’m thankful for the conclusion of this education journey for many reasons. More time, more money, more opportunities… lots of good things are happening.

No comments: